Govie Editor for Scientific Institutes:
3D + Interaction + Storytelling
Independently create research presentations that are compelling.
Do you deal with the challenges of technology marketing and the commercialization of innovations on a daily basis? Do you want to present complex research projects in such a way that hidden elements or processes are visible and understood and the presentation stays in the mind? At the same time you have to cope with limited financial resources?
Govie Editor Software
3D presentations that allow the target audience to understand and completely immerse themselves in the product - created by one's own hand
Govie Editor allows you to create standalone product presentations that bring together 3D, interactivity and a story mode. This enables an effective representation and a deep insight into products and hidden processes.
Software-as-a-Service software enables the development of presentations that allow the target audience to really grasp the product or process and understand and remember the context.
In the Govie Editor, existing 3D models can be enriched with additional assets such as images, text, websites and animations. This creates a unique presentation that is both playable as a video and allows individual control by the user. The 3D presentations are web-enabled.
Areas of application
- Marketing and sales activities, such as physical or virtual trade fairs and customer visits
- Presentations of research results and projects
- Integration into websites and presentations of any kind
Features & Benefits
- easy learning and using of the software on your own – for an independent and efficient use of limited resources
- use of already existing 3D CAD models or 3D scans – for a creation of the presentation without programming knowledge
- personal support and training by 3DIT possible – if (still) no own 3D models are available
- playback and sharing of the Govie within the Govie platform and externally via share links
How it Works
Use the format of the future.
Import your own 3D data.
.glb import from Blender, 3DSMAX, C4D, Paint3D, Google Sketchfab & CAD programs
The GLB file format is a binary form of glTF that contains textures rather than referencing them as external images. For example, 3D Facebook posts are based on . glb files.
Heiko Mähnert, head of production of Kyffhäuser Pumpen Artern GmbH